New ‘Rude Tube’ peg from BSD out now
This is Rude Tube’s second version of the peg.
The peg comes with a new shape chromo adaptor and a thicker 7075 peg, making the peg more durable than the original version.
It uses the same plastic outer, but has a lighter 7075 alloy inner with a heat-treated chromo adaptor at the dropout interface.
Weighing 33% less means you can run 4 pegs with the equivalent weight of just over 2.5.
– Durable plastic Rude Tube sleeve
– Lightweight 7075 alloy inner peg
– Heat treated chromo insert
– 33% lighter than regular Rude Tubes
– A choice of either 4.2″ or 4.5″ XL lengths
Click here to grab yours.